Saturday, September 13, 2014

You are exactly where you want to be.. right now.

  Did you know that the very thought you are thinking right now good or bad, will be the thought that creates your next event? Did you also know that where you are in life at this moment is exactly where you actually want to be; otherwise you wouldn't be there. Makes you want to re-think what you're thinking.. right. We create our own realities, and because of this you may want to know how you can change it to be exactly what you think you want it to be. You may be asking yourself "well what about the people around us, I can't change them?" and my reply is that "we can't actually change the people around us, but we can change how we look at them, and how we feel about them, and also how we react." That is what the Law of Attraction will help us understand. 

   For the past six years I have been studying, and reading everything I could get my hands on about the subject. I have also been applying the methods in my life and can honestly say that when I have followed the Law of Attraction exactly; I have gotten the results I wanted every single time (no matter how big or small the thing I wanted was, negative or positive). 
   
   So, what is the Law of Attraction? Well to put it in terms that are easily understandable; basically it means that what we put out; we get back in return. But for those of you who would like a more exact technical definition; The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results. I didn't always think this way. I was one of the biggest skeptics you would ever come across. I always felt that unless I saw it with my own eyes, or did it myself that it wasn't possible. Six years ago began what I'd like to consider that "aha" moment in my life that changed everything. I haven't looked back since.

3 comments:

  1. A few years ago, I also heard about the Law of Attraction. My brother told me he saw it in a movie called "The Secret", in which they elaborated on the Law of Attraction. A year ago, I decided that I wanted to attend a college away from home, because I heard that it is much more beneficial to live on a college campus than having to commute. Having to commute for high school, I found it very tiring to go home and do work and at the same time stay involved on campus. However, living on campus has allowed me to work harder on school, but at the same time getting enough sleep and being involved in campus organizations. However I could not have done if I did not have the right mindset. By remaining positive, I scored a great ACT, got accepted to college, and was able to win a couple of scholarships. Although not everything goes as plan sometimes, the Law of Attraction allows me to not look back to the negatives of life, but keep pushing forward to the positives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice introduction because I've never really heard about the law of attraction and about what it meant. In the past though, I have thought about how I can change something that's going on in my life. I also have thought about if I thought about things differently back then, would things be better now? Sometimes I stay up late at night thinking about this kind of stuff. I'm very interested to see what else you have to say about this subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if this is what the psychologists who work with Olympic athletes tell their clients: visualize your form and winning the event. I'd bet that does improve their attitude and performance.

    ReplyDelete