Tuesday, September 30, 2014

If You are More Visual; This is for YOU!

             I previously wrote about a few simple tips to help you get started on manifesting your desires. There is another example I would like to share with you as well. Seeing as I am an artist; I am more of a visual, hands on kind of person; so this works best for me. I like that I can  "see" what it is I want, rather than just reading it. It's called a "Vision Board".

           vision board, according to "makeavisionboard.com"  is a way to visually help clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on a specific life goal or desire. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board on which you display images that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life. The idea here, is to get out scissors, glue, and magazines, and cut images and words that pertain to your desires. Once you have done that you can place them on your board to be displayed in your home; office; pretty much anywhere you can see the board on a regular bases. But don't fret; because we are always on our phones, and computers; you can also make one online. Vision Board Maker
So you needn't worry about cutting out images, and getting sticky with glue. :) 

Here are a few examples of vision boards others have made. Keep in mind... there is no right or wrong way to do this. It does not have to be shown to anyone. It does not have to be artistic. It can be whatever you want it to be. Remember, this is your board of desires. 


      

   
  

These are just a few of the thousands and thousands of images that I found to show you. There are all different kinds of ways to construct these. And yes! guys you can do it too. See pic above. ;) So go check out the site, and give it a try. There's nothing to lose; but everything to gain. Good Luck! :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow. I never heard of a vision board, but it sounds like a superb visual tool for people. It seems it can serve as a great reminder in maintaining focus on a certain life goal or desire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people may not like the idea of a vision board because it requires more effort. But we must "pay the price" in order to get where it is we actually want to be. Of course you could always make a list if it was more your style. Either way, there must be effort set aside. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't actually know if I would subscribe to this form, but it looks interesting. I'm more of a list type of person. I think I would be the type to create the bucket list and cross my successes off as I achieved them. However, I know someone who might actually benefit from this set up and could potentially be more willing to achieve something in life if it was presented like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said above, vision boards may not be for everyone, but they are a great way to actually "see" what we are reaching for. Sometimes we have to see things in order to believe them. Lists are grand and all, but I don't feel they give us a clear Picture as to what we are reaching for. :)

      Delete
  3. I think vision boards are a great idea. It's always awesome to have the visual representation of your goalsand your desires for the future.I've heard of many people who have used and are using them to stay inspired and focused on their goals. I think its creative way to remind yourself of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in mind; they don't have to look like the ones above. They can look however you feel is best to help visualize what you're after. IF nothing else, they are fun and therapeutic.

      Delete
  4. This is such an amazing idea! Usually I'm more of a hand on kind of person, but I can now see myself becoming more of a visual. This is such a neat and creative way of expressing your goals in life and reminding you to never give up.

    ReplyDelete